As a blogger, we all know the importance of hosting service for a blog’s performance and ranking. Similarly, over the last decade WordPress also playing a vital role in the improvement of web experience. Without a combination of WordPress and a good web hosting service, it is difficult to fly higher as a blogger or a website owner. Every time we face a problem related to hosting and performance, we search for solutions and the term Managed WordPress Hosting attracts our attention.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting? Do you really need it for your site? Why is it so expensive? If you have these questions in your mind, you are in the right place. In this post, I will try to provide some idea of Managed WordPress Hosting and its necessity.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Due to the popularity of WordPress CMS, web hosting providers have come up with an idea of providing specialized WordPress hosting to their clients. In Managed WordPress Hosting, all technical aspects such as security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability are managed by the hosting provider itself. That means you do not need to concentrate on the backend tasks to run your site smoothly. That is why it is a bit expensive than the regular web hosting services.
Do you really need it?
Though Managed WordPress Hosting has a lot of premium features than a regular hosting service, but it not for everyone. If you are a beginner, then you do not need it. A regular hosting package like Bluehost is a better option you can adopt for your blog or website. If you are running a small business or running a high traffic blog, you may consider this option. Managed WordPress Hosting is just like hiring a webmaster for your website. Therefore, if you are running a business that depends upon your website, it is advisable to invest some extra bucks on Managed WordPress Hosting so that your website never go down.
Some Eye Catching Features of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Super Fast: Managed WordPress Hosting servers are configured especially for WordPress. They are super fast, irrespective of the amount of traffic.
- Security: Managed Hosting services take security measures very seriously. It helps to fight against spammers.
- Reliable uptime: All Managed WordPress Hosting services provide 99.99% uptime. That means your website will never go down.
- Premium Support: These Hosting providers provide premium level support to their clients. The staff is highly knowledgeable in WordPress related issues.
- Automatic Updates: You do not need to update plugins and core manually. Those are updated automatically.
Some Popular Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
- SiteGround: SiteGround is a popular web hosting service. With strong security measures, lightning speed and premium support it is the best solution to make your site as fast and secure as possible.
- WPEngine: WPEngine is another reputed web hosting provider. It is special because it focuses only on WordPress hosting. WPEngine provides 100% uptime guarantee. In case you are a business who don’t want to deal with the technical aspect of operating your blog, then WPEngine is the answer for you.
- Bluehost: Bluehost is the web hosting company which is recommended by WordPress itself. Along with other regular services, it also provides Managed WordPress Hosting service.